WARNING SIGNS THAT CAN SIGNAL A PROBEM:
- Gums that bleed easily
- Red, swollen, tender gums
- Persistent bad breath or bad taste
- Permanet teeth that are loose or separating
- Any change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
- Any change in the fit of partial dentures
FACTORS INCREASE THE RISK OF DEVELOPING GUM DISEASE ARE:
- Poor oral hygiene
- Smoking or chewing tabacco
- Crooked teeth that are hard to keep clean
Finally, a New Way to Treat Gum Disease
Now,with the patients-friendly REPAIR periodontal treatment protocol using Waterlase dental laser, we can preserve tissue and bone with a minimally invasive, laser based approach. If you need just one tooth treated, or your entire mouth laser technology helps us take better care of you and your oral health. Laser energy is used to gently and effectively clear bacteria in the periodontal pocket of each tooth.
IT’S NOT JUST GUM DISEASE. IT’S YOUR HEALTH
If you have been told that you have gum disease, you are not alone. Nearly 70% of adults have some form of Gum diease. Most important thing to know is that you shouln’t ignore it.